- Industry-leading manufacturer and supplier of brake system components
- 5,100 employees worldwide
- $550 million (USD) annual revenue
- Location: Chicago, IL (USA)
The client’s primary objective was to create a portal that would provide relevant information to registered technicians, and a reward system to encourage them to utilize the system. This secure, access-controlled “Technician Center” Portal would be the nerve center for product and part information, and ultimately help solidify partner loyalty.
- MS SQL Server
- Magnolia CMS
- Photoshop, Sublime, Eclipse, Apache Tomcat
- Load balanced instances: Development (2), Staging (2), Production (2)
Download the full case study
Are you experiencing an issue with a current custom development project? Would you like assistance with an upcoming project? Contact us.