New Features and Improvements
Release 12.2.7 provides a myriad of updates and enhancements across the entire suite. Highlights include:
- Statutory and regulatory updates
- Stability, performance, and security enhancements
- All one-off patches made available on 11.5.10, 12.0, 12.1.3, and earlier 12.2 releases
- Extended support for themes (earlier 12.2 releases): recurring revenue business models, user interface modernization, and increased operational efficiency
- New functional and technical capabilities for iProcurement, Procurement, Project Procurement, Projects, Order Management, Logistics, Manufacturing, Value Chain Planning, Asset Management, Service, Financials, HCM, and Tools and Technology.
For all new features and improvements introduced in release 12.2.7, click here.
R12.2.x Upgrade Automation?
All non-standard objects (Database, Setup, RICEFW) and custom code must be remediated to enable online patching (ADOP), and comply to new architectural standards in 12.2. As a result, project timelines, cost, and resource requirements can increase tremendously, turning the manual-laden upgrade process into a trial by fire. ennVee ennABLE helps organizations simplify and accelerate the 12.2.x upgrade process by automating each phase from assessment, to segregation, remediation, migration, and testing.