ennVee will be attending this year’s Midwest Higher Education User Group (MIDHEUG) conference from October 12th-13th at Pheasant Run Resort in St. Charles, IL.
ennVee will be attending this year’s Midwest Higher Education User Group (MIDHEUG) conference from October 12th-13th at Pheasant Run Resort in St. Charles, IL. This is the first year that we are attending, and we look forward to connecting.
The Midwest Regional User Group (MIDHEUG) is a HEUG online community that includes Kansas, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, and Wisconsin. The annual Alliance conference will bring together higher education institutions in the region who use Oracle applications/technology.
We will highlight our current business intelligence initiatives and Oracle Discoverer migrations for colleges and universities across the US. If you’re attending, stop by our booth and pick up some freebies.
Register to attend at https://www.heug.org/e/in/eid=349
Oracle has announced the latest release of Oracle E-Business Suite, R12.2.7.
September 8th, 2017
Oracle has announced the latest release of Oracle E-Business Suite, R12.2.7. Download and installation information can be found here.
New Features and Improvements
Release 12.2.7 provides a myriad of updates and enhancements across the entire suite. Highlights include:
- Statutory and regulatory updates
- Stability, performance, and security enhancements
- All one-off patches made available on 11.5.10, 12.0, 12.1.3, and earlier 12.2 releases
- Extended support for themes (earlier 12.2 releases): recurring revenue business models, user interface modernization, and increased operational efficiency
- New functional and technical capabilities for iProcurement, Procurement, Project Procurement, Projects, Order Management, Logistics, Manufacturing, Value Chain Planning, Asset Management, Service, Financials, HCM, and Tools and Technology.
For all new features and improvements introduced in release 12.2.7, click here.
R12.2.x Upgrade Automation?
All non-standard objects (Database, Setup, RICEFW) and custom code must be remediated to enable online patching (ADOP), and comply to new architectural standards in 12.2. As a result, project timelines, cost, and resource requirements can increase tremendously, turning the manual-laden upgrade process into a trial by fire. ennVee ENNABLE™ has helped organizations simplify and accelerate the 12.2.x upgrade process by automating each phase from assessment, to segregation, remediation, migration, and testing.
Learn more at ennvee.com/ennable.html and contact us for a free live demonstration at firstname.lastname@example.org.